Aarti Kohli Jain
GSC No. 102526
Dr Aarti Kohli Jain is a general dental practitioner with a special interest in orthodontics.She is very interested in cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics and facial aesthetics and this allows her to help people who are conscious and unhappy about various aspects of their smile, teeth and gums to achieve optimal health, function and aesthetics.
Aarti keeps abreast with the latest techniques and innovations in her field which helps her provide unparalleled patient care and the highest quality dentistry available today. She has a very gentle and caring approach towards her patients especially the nervous ones and is dental phobia certified.
She has completed year long certificate courses in advanced restorative dentistry (Eastman Dental institute) & Cosmetic dentistry (Chris Orr advanced dental seminar) and is currently pursuing her MSc in orthodontics at teh university of Warwick. She is a certified provider of the following orthodontic systems- Clearstep aligner, Inman aligner, Six month smile short term orthodontic alignment system and the lingual MTM brace system and is also a certified provider of Facial Aesthetic treatment (Dr Bob Khanna training academy).
She enjoys spending time with her family especially daughter Aanya. She loves adventure sports and travelling.Click here for Dr Aarti Kohli's Certifications
- BDS(India ,2002)
- Have completed 1 year certificate in orthodontics from Warwick university and am Currently pursuing an Msc in orthodontics at Warwick university.
- Dental sedation course by Richard Charon.
- Completed a 1 Year advanced Damon Braces course by Dr Derek Mahony- 2013-2014
- No Post No Crown restorative dentistry –A biomimetic approach by Pascal Magne October 2012
- Completed a 1 Year Certificate in Cosmetic Dentistry by Chris Orr Advanced Dental Seminar, London - 2011-2012
- Back to life Basic life support and medical emergencies-September 2012
- 5 Module Lecture and Hands on series in Current
- Periodontal Disease and Management by Dr Phil Ower –September 2011-June 2012
- 2 Day Implant Symposium-Helsinki August 2011 Restoration of Implants- 3 Day modular course by Dr James Kleiber May 2011
- Basic Life Support and Medical emergencies-May 2011 CQC Compliant Employment Policies –Glenholme Dental center lecture series March 2011
- Posterior Composites, Bonding and Dental Heroics –Glenholme Dental Centre lecture series Feburary 2011
- 2 Days Hands on course on Beginners Botox and Fillers by Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute. Reading December 2010
- Aesthetics and Occlusion –Glenholme dental center lecture series September 2010
- Mangement ,Motivation and Maintainance of Periodontal patients in General and Specialist practice –Glenholme Dental Centre lecture series October 2010
- 2 Day Hands on course –Six Month Smile system, London ,February 2010
- Completed a 1 Year Certificate in Restorative Dentistry at Eastman Dental Institute, London 2009-2010
- Membership of the Joint faculties of dental surgery (MJDF) by Royal College of Surgeons, London 2009
- Straight Talks Inman Aligner Certification Course, BDA London July 2009
- Clearstep Certification Course ,London ,September 2008
- Restoration of Grossly broken down teeth- October06-South west deanery course, Taunton
- Radiology Update, November; 06-Wessex deanery Course, Dorchester
- Hands on course on successful partial denture design-November06- South west deanery course, Taunton
- Adult Basic Life Support Course-November06- South west deanery course, Bath
- American heart association Basic life support course -July05-Am a qualified BLS responder (July05-July07)
- Minimal Intervention dentistry course by Dr Harris Sadilsky-November 05-Barts and the London hospital
- Multidisciplinary Restorative Dentistry Course Offered by UCSF School of Dentistry, U.S.A, NOV2000, Mumbai, India
- Contemporary Aesthetics course offered by UCLA School of Dentistry, U.S.A in Association with IDA, Nov2000, Mumbai, India
- Hands on course on IMPRESSIONS & TEMPORARIES " NO FUSS - NO MUSS", India, Jan 2002, at New Delhi, India